肖申克的救赎——经典台词

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你通晓,某些鸟儿是一槌定音不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的壮烈。

周天闲来没事,看了美评榜上的朝气蓬勃部电影《肖申克的救赎》,给我了累累的觉悟,相比钟爱。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

那个墙很有趣。刚下狱的时候,你仇隙周边的高墙;慢慢地,你习认为常了生存在此中;最后你会开采自个儿必须要倚重它而生存。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

报告那个青年

Tell it to the young guys

告知那个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

精确,告诉他们你所知道的整套

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告诉她们那条少数特权职员的白金通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告诉她们对不相仿的有数的恐怖

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告诉她们剪掉他们渴望的膀子

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告诉他们温度下落他们热情的血流

Tell 'em about money

报告她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还根本

Tell 'em about hating to lose

告知她们恶感战败

Tell 'em winning is Justice

报告她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告知她们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

接下来告诉她们去肩担每黄金年代项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

告诉他们每一趟都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为伤心是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

报告他们,他们归于您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告知她们要臣服于你的必要

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要不你会亲自保险他们下幽冥间

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告知他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告诉他们,他们会停业

Do you know?

你掌握吧?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当你不情愿地爬向命定的晚上

A new dawn shall rise

一个新的天明将会稳稳有升

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的任其自然继承这一个世界

宣称:本文随想中英语部分均为原创,如需转载请简信联系笔者

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 小编也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的就像是刀割 那是自个儿生龙活虎世最长的意气风发夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够总结为意气风发种轻巧的采取:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
心虚幽禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

上一篇:人性呀~ 下一篇:我生君已老